LIBRARY

It's all about the life what it teaches to us. Every incident of your life taught you something. Every incident gives your some experiences and you should never stop experiencing.
The best way to learn is about life is your parents or grandparents because they would have seen much more life than you know.

It was Friday, 19 Aug 2016 , I went to a library and saw an old man around 72-73 years. He stared at me in the suspicious way as if he wanted to know what I was doing over there. I was holding a historical book in my hand. I sat next to him. My exams were over and I was free and the librarian charged 50rs to issue the book and 20 to read inside the library. The Uncle was reading the book..
He asked me if I was interested in reading that historical book, I shook my head answering yes. In return I questioned that he must had seen some tragidies or anything in the time of britishers. He said yes. And that was a different time compared to now what is getting changed into. He was very low with his words. He would hardly able to speak or to talk to anyone. I asked him if it was his passion  spending his time in the library and study the books instead of taking rest at home. He shook his head down. He didn't answer me so I thought not to ask him again. But he looked upset after that question giving me curiosity.
Uncle told that he was a professor in the University. He spent most of the time in the library to relax himself. The owner of the library knew him very well. There was a reason behind his current situation. He felt more relaxed in the library rather than staying at home. Just because of his son daughter in law he used to stay all the day in the library.
He didn't fail as a father growing up his son. He lived his life, he was a professor. But his son failed to serve his father.
With the little smile on his face,Uncle said that he is good at his another home, " LIBRARY"....
Uncle would have never thought of this life .
A life can lead you anywhere anytime. It just depends on you that how you see it.
I was curious to know something more to uncle than that historical book but he said when i meet him next time he will definetly hav a time to say more.
Everyone has some story inside. In this busy schedule, sometimes you should have time for others.
Life has many ups and downs but you should never stop.

Comments

StoryHub said…
Thanks..😊
Unknown said…
Waaoooo.." he is good at his another home...library" ..."life has many ups and down but you should never stop.."best linesπŸ‘πŸ‘...well written..πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
StoryHub said…
Thanks devanshi 😊😊.. its good when a writer compliments you 😊
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Sharing is fun! Keep sharing keep exploring.. good job! πŸ˜ƒ
Dimple sharma said…
You are really doing a very good work and I totally appreciate you. πŸ’›
StoryHub said…
Thank you Dimple..

Popular posts from this blog

Ek Mulaqat - Nashik Meet

Baaton ki shuruwaat