BlogForLife - A TAXI DRIVER

Humanity still exists in some people. They always have their helping hand for us.
It's a story of my friend who recently joined at a new place.
It was very late in the night. I completed my work and it was 11p.m.
I was new in the city and newly appointed. I was rushing very fast to my home. The silence of the place was hunting me with fear. Little far searching a cab i saw a taxi driver smoking cigarette in the air. I questioned him if he would go Dombivali 25 km far. He gave a sharp look and taring at me, he said okk sit. While moving inside the taxi,I clicked the photo of his taxi no.
Checking my purse i saw that i didn't have much money for the taxi fare to reach at home.
Travelling some distance i asked him to stop at ATM and i walked inside but it was out of service. I tried this at some other ATM's too.
I checked his taxi meter and stopped him after some distance. He said the place was still far. Again asking him to stop i shouted in fear. He stopped looking at me and then he watched around if anyone was there that i am stopping him. Giving him money i started walking to my home looking around everywhere. Even the sound of my steps were hunting me. That chirrupings and barking of dogs.
Suddenly i heard a noise. When i looked back, that taxi driver was coming  towards me driving his taxi. Stopping him at a distance, i questioned him that he was gone and i gave his money,he said yes. On my feared out face he asked me not to be panic. He guessed right that i didn't have money. He requested me to sit and he would not charge me. It was not safe for me to travel alone by foot at that time. Anything could have happened. He said that he will not charge. Everyone are not the same as they look like. He requested me to trust him. I sat and then after some time he dropped me to my flat. And With a soft smile he left. I was smiling thanking to him that he returned back knowing my situation and without money he dropped me.
Sometimes a person what he looks like he is not.
Sometimes a person with bad face have a good heart. Person from any religion and any caste who comes to help you without a need has only one religion and one caste that is "HUMANITY'.

If anyone has such stories please share it to us.
In the next blog i will tell you about the strange incident that happened in Kashmir.😊😊😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ek Mulaqat - Nashik Meet

Baaton ki shuruwaat